søndag 13. mars 2011

Amazing sunday :)

This has been a really good sunday. I rially wish it was saturday now tho, so I could have one more day off...
But today we have been reallyreally good!! Woke up around 8 or 9, I laid in bed listning to my man and my daughter talking and having fun changing clothes and changing diper. (Is that how you spell it???) We had breakfast together before we started cleaning the house.
My daughter runned around the house with a cloth that she was "cleaning" with.. helping us out ;)
After cleaning EVERYTHING (even in the fridge and under the garbage bin) I made battered fish (ALL BY MYSELF) with potatoes and broccoli :)It was AMAAAAZING!!! :)
So not really an exciting day, but a reallyreally good one!! And thanx to my mans sister and her man, my daughter has got a "big girl bed". Not replaced it with her old one yet, wanna wait a bit longer.. In the new one she can climb out herself.. :p
So, now I'm enjoying a clean house with some good entertaiment on telly, and a nice cup of tea :)

Ingen kommentarer: