torsdag 6. januar 2011

It's been aaages!

So sorry, I've been lazy, but got a bit inspired by one of my best friends to write..
So from now on I should wrote some more. about everyday things :)
Keep on writing thing I like. I like those lists better then hate lists.
But it would be fun if everyone that reads my blog could make their own list and eighter link them on a comment (or write them as a comment) Lets spread some fun things..
Oh, one more fun thing: I Love songs/ music with funny and strange lyrics.
So for you spotify lovers: http://open.spotify.com/track/65F5uV1eajI2OTm5KfCicq The Moldy Peaches – Anyone Else But You
Anything from the wonderful, great, weird and funny film Juno <3 onblur="try {parent.deselectBloggerImageGracefully();} catch(e) {}" href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEiZnPWllKV5EUzglawMIZ9pG8sy1LQqfOQlxEaIC2-_1F7XGqtQhSsoVJBhAtTyZOwNpxQL9bwCcd5fDWMRzGX2IYlge2H_n6NJPYFDoed0KdMwEoX_PamQantikHjy5dAjWEvHBhsESBZb/s1600/juno.jpg">

1 kommentar:

MelancholyandTea sa...

Sorry, the spotify link diddn't work..
But just search "Juno"
And any song will do ;)