søndag 9. januar 2011

Planning a wedding

THE wedding. The one our family have been hasseling us about for ages.
So now we finnaly desided (after 7 years of engagement) that we are going to get married in 2013.
He first proposed to me in 2005, and then I proposed to him last year (the first one was really outdated, hahaha)

It was at his 30years suprise birthday party that I asked him if he wanted to marrie me (in three years time) and he said yes :):)

But okey, now we are finnally trying to plan things.
We both want a litle different kind of wedding, but I'm not showing up with wings or anything tho. Just want a wedding in our style. whatever that is..
church? outside? just family? everyone??
It's really difficult.
But we are lucky. My mother-in-law-tobe is making my dress, my mum is doing hair and make-up and I have sooo many photography friends, so we can have everything to become personal and just "right"...
I just like the fact that I means more when I loved one has made something special for your special day :)

Anyone have any cool ideas for a special wedding?

Ingen kommentarer: